Posted on by Debi Silber, The Mojo Coach
- Refined sugars
- Dairy products, like milk, yogurt, butter and cheese (except certain raw varieties depending on the level of Paleo you choose)
- Cereal grain,s like barley, wheat, corn, oats, and rice
- Legumes, like beans, lentils, peas, peanuts, soybeans, and soy products
- Starchy vegetables, like potatoes, potato products, sweet potatoes, yams, and yucca
- Cured meats, including deli meats and bacon
- Pickled foods
- Any packaged and processed food
Humanized Health - NEW!
Learn about personalized health from top experts! Check out our fascinating new shows every week, available as videos, podcasts and transcripts.:
Paula is a highly qualified and experienced nutrition counselor on the staff at Village Green.
Margo's impressive knowledge base is the result of a unique blend of educational and professional experience.
Dr. Neal Barnard
Dr. Barnard leads programs advocating for preventive medicine, good nutrition, and higher ethical standards in research.
Dr. Joseph Pizzorno
Dr. Joseph Pizzorno, ND is a pioneer of integrative medicine and a leading authority on science-based natural medicine.
Debi is a registered dietitian with a master’s degree in nutrition, a personal trainer, and whole health coach.
Teri is a is a Certified Coach Practitioner with extensive certifications and experience in holistic medicinal practices.
Dr. Rav Ivker
Dr. Rav Ivker is a holistic family physician, health educator, and best-selling author.
Susan writes about the connection between plant-based diets and a reduced risk of chronic diseases.
Dr. Rob Brown
Dr. Brown's blended perspective of healthcare includes a deeply rooted passion for wellness and spiritual exploration.