Posted on by Debi Silber, The Mojo Coach
- Nutrition/Healthy Eating: How did you handle yourself with food? Did you do a lot of social/binge/emotional or mindless eating?
- Fitness/Exercise: How was your fitness? Were you motivated, did you enjoy your workouts and did you get the results you wanted?
- Stress Control: How did you handle stress? Who or what was stressful for you and how did you handle it?
- Emotional Health/Mindset: How was your emotional outlook? Were you as positive or optimistic as you would have liked?
- Relationships: Take a look at your relationships. Were they supportive, loving, nurturing or toxic and destructive?
- Personal/Spiritual Development: Did you grow personally and spiritually? What did you learn and were you living with passion and purpose?
- Business/Finances: How did you do with your business and finances? Did you reach your goals as far as the growth of your business, finances and career?
- Do you want to lose excess weight?
- Do you want to eat healthier?
- Do you want to cook healthier meals?
- Do you want to food shop more effectively?
- Do you want to take more time to pre‐plan your meals and snacks?
- Are you ready to end binge or mindless eating behaviors?
- If you realize you didn’t take time for fitness, what do you want now?
- Do you want to create a more exciting workout?
- Do you need more motivation?
- Would a workout buddy or new exercise program help?
- Do you need a more effective outlet for better stress control?
- Do you want to learn to journal, meditate or to do yoga instead of eating or doing another destructive self-soothing behavior when you’re stressed?
- Do you want to become very familiar with the signs and signals that let you know that your body is under stress to prevent the wear and tear stress can cause?
- Do you want to become more optimistic, positive, change your perspective, become less serious and have more fun?
- Do you need to reset boundaries?
- Would you like a closer connection with your partner?
- Do you want stronger, more fulfilling and rewarding friendships?
- Did you reach your business goals last summer?
- Are you satisfied with how much money you earned?
- Do you need to make changes within your business, your team, your marketing, your services, products or strategy?
- Are you ready to commit to a daily habit such as reading something inspirational, leaning a new skill, starting your day with gratitude or meditation?
- Maintains motivation
- Validates progress
- Enables you to see what’s working
- Provides opportunity to “course correct”
- Creates the focus necessary for remaining on track
Humanized Health - NEW!
Learn about personalized health from top experts! Check out our fascinating new shows every week, available as videos, podcasts and transcripts.:
Paula is a highly qualified and experienced nutrition counselor on the staff at Village Green.
Margo's impressive knowledge base is the result of a unique blend of educational and professional experience.
Dr. Neal Barnard
Dr. Barnard leads programs advocating for preventive medicine, good nutrition, and higher ethical standards in research.
Dr. Joseph Pizzorno
Dr. Joseph Pizzorno, ND is a pioneer of integrative medicine and a leading authority on science-based natural medicine.
Debi is a registered dietitian with a master’s degree in nutrition, a personal trainer, and whole health coach.
Teri is a is a Certified Coach Practitioner with extensive certifications and experience in holistic medicinal practices.
Dr. Rav Ivker
Dr. Rav Ivker is a holistic family physician, health educator, and best-selling author.
Susan writes about the connection between plant-based diets and a reduced risk of chronic diseases.
Dr. Rob Brown
Dr. Brown's blended perspective of healthcare includes a deeply rooted passion for wellness and spiritual exploration.