D3 2000 contains vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) in convenient softgels. Vitamin D3 is the bioidentical form of vitamin D synthesized in the body from cholesterol, following activation by the UV rays in sunlight. This form is excellent for maintaining healthy levels of vitamin D in the body. Mounting evidence suggests roles for vitamin D not only in bone health, but also in supporting immune, neurological, musculoskeletal, cellular, and cardiovascular health.
- Supports Bone Strength and Dental Health
- Supports Modulation of Immune Function
- Supports Healthy Cell Differentiation
- Supports Neurologic and Cognitive Health
- Supports Musculoskeletal Comfort
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Healthy Blood Sugar Metabolism
- Supports Vitamin D Repletion in Cases of Dietary Deficiency, Limited Sunlight Exposure, or Use of Depleting Therapies