D3 2000 contains vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) in convenient softgels. Vitamin D3 is the bioidentical form of vitamin D synthesized in the body from cholesterol, following activation by the UV rays in sunlight. This form is excellent for maintaining healthy levels of vitamin D in the body. Mounting evidence suggests roles for vitamin D not only in bone health, but also in supporting immune, neurological, musculoskeletal, cellular, and cardiovascular health.
- Supports Bone Strength and Dental Health
- Supports Modulation of Immune Function
- Supports Healthy Cell Differentiation
- Supports Neurologic and Cognitive Health
- Supports Musculoskeletal Comfort
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Healthy Blood Sugar Metabolism
- Supports Vitamin D Repletion in Cases of Dietary Deficiency, Limited Sunlight Exposure, or Use of Depleting Therapies
Village Green Apothecary
5415 W Cedar Ln
Bethesda, Maryland, 2081
Toll Free: (800) 869-9159
© 2021 Village Green Apothecary - All Rights Reserved. The information provided on this site is not intended to be a substitute for advice or treatment from a qualified physician, nor is it intended to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Consult your physician prior to starting any new health program or if you any questions regarding a medical condition.