Well-absorbed curcumin support for joint stiffness, muscle soreness, and a healthy inflammatory response.
Thorne's Curcumin Phytosome is the most clinically-studied curcumin on the market, helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response in the joints, muscles, GI tract, liver, brain, and nerves.
Turmeric is widely studied for its health-promoting properties. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, as well as Ayurvedic medicine, for more than 2,000 years. Curcumin is turmeric’s most active component and provides numerous health benefits, including support for joint function and mobility, liver and gut health, cardiovascular function. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant.
Because curcumin supports a healthy inflammatory response it is beneficial for anyone experiencing the bodily discomforts of life. Curcumin can provide relief for overused muscles and joints.* In addition, maintaining a healthy inflammatory response is essential to healthy joints, muscles, brain, eyes, and blood lipids.*
Thorne’s Curcumin Phytosome, as Meriva, is the most clinically-studied curcumin on the market and, as a phytosome complex it provides superior absorption over other curcumin extracts. A human study demonstrated 29-times greater absorption of Meriva than ordinary curcumin.
Benefits of Thorne’s Curcumin Phytosome:
Joint Stiffness and Muscle Soreness:
- Reduces joint stiffness
- Promotes flexibility
- Provide relief from minor aches and muscle soreness
- Protects muscles against exercise stress and helps reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- May reduce muscle injury from training or exertion
- Helps protect muscle tissue from the effects of chronological age
Healthy inflammatory response:
- Helps maintain a balanced inflammatory response throughout the body, including in the joints, muscles, GI tract, liver, brain, eyes, and nerves
- Promotes healthy cholesterol metabolism and up-regulation of liver enzymes
- Supports maintenance of normal blood sugar
Features of Thorne’s Curcumin Phytosome:
- The most clinically studied curcumin on the market with 29-times greater absorption than ordinary curcumin
- More than 30 clinical trials using Meriva – the form of curcumin extract that Thorne uses
VGA is my go-to pharmacy. They are polite and knowledgeable, and can always reach deeper levels of expertise.
My naturopath suggested this product for pain. After having bunion surgery , the surgeon ‘s orders was to stop taking the pain medication she originally prescribed (which I was happy to do ) & only take the prescribed aspirin for possible blood clots . I cleared with him that day when I returned home what my maximum dosage could be of this product for the pain . I spaced the Curcumin capsules for relief for the next four days .
This supplement has the right anti-inflam components that work best with my body.