Green Pasture - Fermented Cod Liver Oil and Concentrated Butter Oil is a nutrient-rich combination of cod liver oil and butter oil in a convenient capsule form, that provides your body with a 100% natural source of vitamins A and D, omega fatty acids (including EPA/DHA), and antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- A dietary supplement inspired by the work of Dr. Weston A. Price, who discovered that combining cod liver oil with butter oil was more beneficial than either one on its own.
- Made with fermented cod liver oil extracted from Alaska Cod Livers, and butter oil from the milk of grass-fed cows.
- Fermentation is a natural enzymatic and microbial action that releases the oil from the livers.
- Provides a 100% natural source of vitamins A and D, omega fatty acids (including EPA/DHA), and antioxidants.
- Provides support for the maintenance and development of healthy teeth, eyes, bones and joints.
- Aids in the proper functioning of the brain, heart and muscles.
- For the maintenance of good health.
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsules.
- Convenient for travel.
- MSC Certified; Certified sustainable seafood.
- Recyclable packaging and bottle.
- Product of the USA.
This product will be shipped with an ice pack, and it will not arrive cold. The potency of the product is guaranteed by the manufacturer for up to 7 days outside refrigeration, and the probiotic products are formulated with more than the guaranteed CFU. Refrigerate immediately upon receipt, before opening the product. This product is shipped from Bethesda, MD. We ship cold products from Monday to Thursday only. Standard Shipping may take up to 7 days depending on your location in the country. Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air shipping options are available on the checkout page. If you need further clarification about how we handle cold products, please call us before placing the order.