IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Comprehensive Allergy Support
Features & Benefits
Allergies may develop as a result of many environmental conditions. When exposed to an allergen, the human body produces a natural mast cell activation response. This mast cell activation causes a release of histamine which when released, binds to histamine receptors causing common allergy symptoms.
Histaquel™ combines seven flavonoids shown to support healthy mast cell function by promoting a healthy amount of histamine release, along with herbs shown to block histamine from attaching to receptors via competitive inhibition.
Fisetin, Luteolin, Perilla frutescens & Quercefit TM Quercetin Phytosome
- Targeted flavonoid blend supports a healthy mast cell release of histamine.
- Moderates interactions between mast cells and activated T-cells.
- Supports a healthy IgE mediated release of histamine.
- Highly bioavailible form of Quercetin with 20 times increased absorption compared to standard Quercetin in published research.
Stinging Nettle Leaf, Butterbur extract
- Promotes a healthy level of histamine to bind to its receptors by competitive inhibition.
- Supports management of a healthy immune system response to allergens.
Based on 1 review