100% PURE, UNDILUTED TANGERINE ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL Originating from Argentina, Plant Therapy’s Tangerine Organic Essential Oil is cold pressed from the fruit peel of the tangerine to produce an essential oil that has absolutely no additives or fillers and is USDA Certified Organic. The sweet and fresh citrus scent is known to be refreshing and rejuvenating. FULL OF THERAPEUTIC PROPERTIES Tangerine Organic’s brightness can help clear the mind and reduce nervous tension. It is also a helpful support to the immune system. When uncomfortable due to a queasy stomach, use Tangerine Organic to help support digestive issues. EASY TO USE Add a few drops to your aromatherapy diffuser to enjoy the brightening and clearing properties of this essential oil. To enjoy a sweet and uplifting KidSafe blend, try our Candy Hearts recipe: add 4 drops Tangerine Organic, 4 drops Lemon Organic, 2 drops Spearmint Organic, and 1 drop Copaiba Oleoresin Organic to a diffuser. For topical application, dilute to 2-4%. HIGH QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE Our goal at Plant Therapy is to positively impact the lives of as many people as humanly possible. By selling such a high quality product at an affordable price, we not only positively affect the lives of our customers, it also gives us the financial means by which we can help those who are less fortunate to live a happier, healthier, and more productive life.
- 100% PURE, UNDILUTED ORGANIC TANGERINE ESSENTIAL OIL: Plant Therapy's Tangerine Organic Essential Oil is cold pressed from the fruit peel of the tangerine to produce an essential oil that has absolutely no additives or fillers and is USDA Certified Organic. Stored in an amber glass bottle to protect the oils from sunlight. Also includes a top sticker and European dropper cap.
- REFRESHING AND ENERGIZING: Diffusing Tangerine Organic alone or in a blend with other essential oils is a great way to enjoy its uplifting properties. To help clear your mind, diffuse equal parts of Tangerine Organic and Lemon Organic with a small amount of Rosemary 1,8-Cineole Organic.
- BATCH SPECIFIC GC-MS: Every bottle of oil that you purchase from Plant Therapy goes through multiple rounds of testing including organoleptic testing (reviewing smell and overall appearance) by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil expert, and multiple rounds of GC-MS testing by several third-party laboratories (GC-MS is the "gold standard" for essential oil testing).
- HIGH QUALITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE: Plant Therapy is renowned in the essential oil industry for our strict standards of quality and use the finest sources and processes in obtaining our top-quality essential oils.
- HAVE QUESTIONS?: Plant Therapy's Certified Aromatherapists are happy to help you with your Tangerine Organic Essential Oil questions. We welcome your questions and input!