Nux Vomica 30c Pellets relieve symptoms of excessive eating or drinking such as hangover, heartburn, drowsiness, upset stomach with nausea or fullness, indigestion or sour stomach. The slightly sweet pellets melt under the tongue without water or further upsetting the stomach.
- The single active ingredient is a homeopathic dilution of a nut; caffeine-free.
- Ideal for drinking too much coffee, eating too much spicy or rich food, and overindulgence when traveling, celebrating or during holidays.
- Easy to take when full.
- No known side effects; non-drowsy.
- No known interaction with other medications or supplements.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Recommended for everyone ages 12 and up.
Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion or sour stomach
Nux vomica 30C HPUS—Heartburn and drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
Adults & children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, or if hangover lasts for more than 2 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.