MK-7 90 MCG
- Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 Softgels
- Superior form of vitamin K
- Longer half-life than K1 (days vs. hours)
- Higher activity than K1 (6X in vitro)
- 10X better absorbed than K1 from spinach
- Promotes bone health
- 90 mcg Per Serving
- Critical to Blood Clotting & Coagulation
WHAT DOES MK-7 DO?
Jarrow Formulas® MK-7 is made via fermentation by Bacillus subtilis subsp. natto. MK-7 (Menaquinone-7) is the bioactive form of vitamin K2 found naturally occurring in Natto. MK-7 is ten times better absorbed than K1 from spinach and is responsible for the carboxylation of specific bone proteins needed for building bones.