IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Histamine Block by Seeking Health supports healthy degradation of food-derived histamine. It contains a patented enzyme formula providing 10,000 HDU of diamine oxidase (DAO) - the main enzyme responsible for the degradation of ingested histamine - per capsule.
Histamine is known as a biogenic amine, an organic nitrogen compound, involved in certain immune responses and found in mast cells. It may be involved in regulating healthy function in the GI tract as well as the nervous system. Histamine also plays an important role in triggering the body's normal swelling response.
- May help support digestion of food-derived histamine in the digestive tract
- Enhances the presence of diamine oxidase (enzyme) in the digestive tract
- Patented material with optimized stability
- May help support normal swelling responses in the digestive tract
- Contains NO: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, artificial colors.
- Meets or Exceeds cGMP Quality Standards