Vitamin E is a family of eight related, lipid-soluble, antioxidant compounds widely present in plants. The tocopherol and tocotrienol subfamilies are each composed of alpha, beta, gamma and delta fractions that have different biological activity.
Vitamin E compounds are some of the most researched and most important nutrients to include in your daily regimen.
Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols Benefits
- Provides potent antioxidant protection
- Encourages healthy platelet activity
- Promotes a healthy nervous system & retina of the eye
- Maintains healthy cognitive function
- Supports healthy immune function