Turmeric has been trending for over a decade, but this powerful spice has been used to promote health and wellness for thousands of years. Turmeric is a traditional Indian culinary spice and Ayurvedic medicine that has been utilized for a wide array of medicinal purposes. Its most common traditional use has been to promote proper digestion.† Even the German Commission E Monograph on turmeric describes it as an approved medicinal herb for dyspeptic (indigestion) conditions. In the last decade, turmeric has received more focused attention from the western scientific community and clinical studies have confirmed its health promoting effects. Bold in flavor and color, turmeric is an antioxidant due to its rich supply of curcuminoids. Delivering 800 mg of extra strength Turmeric which may help promote a healthy inflammatory response, provide cardiovascular support and aid healthy joint mobility.† Extra Strength Turmeric with Curcumin also contains BioPerine, enhancing turmeric’s absorption into your system. BioPerine is a standardized extract from the fruits of Piper nigrum L. (black pepper) or Piper Longum L. (long pepper). Containing a minimum piperine content of 95%, BioPerine may be co-administered with Turmeric for improved absorption.
- 800 mg Turmeric per capsule(standardized to 95% curcuminoids[760 mg])
- 5 mg Black Pepper Extract (BioPerine) (standardized to 95% piperine [4.75 mg])
- Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- Gluten Free, Non GMO, and Vegan
- Extra Strength Turmeric with BioPerine may promote normal, healthy cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) levels, an enzyme often associated with inflammation and pain.
- May help recovery from the soreness of over-exertion.
- Supplies powerful antioxidants that help to neutralize both water and fat-soluble free radicals. Numerous studies have demonstrated a supportive role for antioxidants in inflammatory related processes.
- Supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Supports the health and detoxification of the liver.
- Supports normal, healthy cell growth and maturation.