CogniMag offers a blend of magnesium-L-threonate and polyphenols to support cognitive function. Magnesium-l-threonate is sourced from elemental ore magnesium and synthetic threonate. Wild blueberry extract is derived from Vaccinium angustifolium fruit, Orléans strawberry extract is derived from Fragaria vesca var. Orléans fruit. Spinach extract is derived from Spinacia oleracea leaves. Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
- Offers magnesium in the only form that crosses the blood-brain barrier
- Optimal brain magnesium levels support cognitive function, learning ability, and working memory
- Preliminary research suggests magnesium-l-threonate may support learning ability, short and long-term memory, and brain function and promote synaptic plasticity and density in the regions of the hippocampus correlated with learning and memory
- PhytoMemory polyphenol blend maintains healthy prolyl endopeptidase (PEP) activity to protect brain neuropeptides involved in learning and memory
- Blueberry, strawberry, and spinach extracts protect the central nervous system from oxidative stress and support healthy dopamine activity, GABA release, receptor function, and neuronal signal transduction*