Arnica Gel 1.5 ounce
Boiron Arnicare Gel relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* This homeopathic medicine is made from a mountain daisy. Odorless and non-greasy, the gel is cooling and quickly absorbed into the skin.
- Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness.
- Reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Cools and refreshes upon contact.
- Residue-free: non-sticky, non-greasy, and water-based.
- Absorbed quickly by the skin — ideal for first aid treatment for athletes.
I tried this Arnica Gel to get some pain relief for sciatica, and have found that it works very well to help relieve both nerve pain and muscle pain. It also helps with bruises from injuries as well as a number of other things, including joint pain, inflammation and insect bites. Arnica - which is made from wild mountain daisies - has been said to be as effective as taking NSAIDs, but is a natural remedy for pain. According to online reviews:
"Arnica can be used on clients with tendonitis, carpal tunnel, whiplash, plantar fasciitis, peripheral neuropathy, bruising, or sprains. It can also be used in more dilute forms to enhance circulatory massage."
"Arnica Montana is advised in case of sciatica with excessive soreness of lower limbs."
It has been proven to be very effective with nerve healing, inflammation and improving circulation. I have found this homeopathic remedy to be very soothing and one of the best formulas I have used. I highly recommend trying it!