- Energy = Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Halal Certified
- cGMP - Current Good Manufacturing Practice
Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.
It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health.
Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult. Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levels.
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels