The specially-made positive pressure rinse bottle is one of the easiest nasal irrigation systems to use. But some may ask, why even use an irrigation system?
An irrigation system is used to thoroughly rinse out the nasal and sinus passageways. These places often get overloaded with airborne contaminants like bacteria, pollen, and dust. The body attempts to get rid of these pollutants, which often times leaves you with congestion and other flu symptoms.
The nasal rinse cleans the passages, relieving the body of these contaminants. Besides the special bottle, the solution offers the many benefits of xylitol, which is a special moisturizing and cleansing agent—not to mention that it’s a natural sweetener too.
Now you can start breathing better and also promote more upper respiratory health through simple means.
- Complete starter kit includes sinus rinse bottle, 6 refill packets, and instructions.
- Unique positive pressure bottle delivers solution deeper into sinus cavities for improved cleansing.
- BPA-free plastic is translucent so you can see how much solution is remaining.
- Dishwasher-safe components make clean-up a snap.
- Includes Xlear Refill Packets for improved effectiveness in reducing nasal congestion and allergy symptoms.
Xylitol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate