MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an odorless form of organic sulfur that is naturally occurring in small amounts in fruits, vegetables, grains, and animals. In vitro studies have suggested that MSM may act as an antioxidant. MSM supports normal tissue function. MSM may also promote joint health by supporting healthy mobility and function, as well as by maintaining normal comfort.
Vital Nutrients mission is to manufacture superior quality nutraceuticals that exceed both industry and government standards and provide clinically effective results. They provide over 200 science-based and clinically effective products. They have a comprehensive QA program to ensure that purity and potency is consistently met on every product that they manufacture.
Vital Nutrients uses independent U.S. ethical laboratories to test all raw materials and finished products. Each raw material is tested, regardless of origin, for purity and potency. All finished products are tested through a real time stability protocol for expiration date validation. They are an FDA Inspected facility that exceeds FDA cGMPs, and a member of the NPA.
- MSM Supplement: An odorless form of organic sulfur occurring in fruits, vegetables, grains & animals
- Anti-Inflammatory Supplement: Helping inflammatory balance; may protect cartilage & joint health
- Joint Support: Helps healthy mobility & function by maintaining normal joint comfort
- Quality, Purity & Potency: No coatings or binders, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free & sugar-free
- Vital Nutrients: Committed to making high-quality supplements that support health & vitality