100% medicinal Sinus Survival Tea Tree Oil from Australia is the Swiss knife of oils to have around the house for many uses. It’s unique ability to address bacteria, fungi and viruses have made it one of Dr. Rob Ivker’s go-to remedies.
Studies have shown Tea Tree Oil’s effectiveness at treating many respiratory issues including the first sign of a cold, sore throat, post-nasal drip and runny noses. It has been used to treat bronchitis and other respiratory conditions.
Its triple properties address ALL of the possible causes of sinusitis (a sinus infection, acute sinusitis, fungal sinusitis) which can be from viral, bacterial or fungal infections. Antibiotics only target one infection, bacterial infections, which studies have shown are less than 5% to 10% of cases.
Sinus Congestion:Add a drop to index finger or a Q-tip and swab under or just inside the nose.
Sore Throat & Cold Symptoms: Add 4 drops in a small glass of warm water, gargle, then spit out.
Sinus Infection or Colds:
- Steaming: Add 2 drops Sinus Survival Tea Tree Oil & Sinus SurvivalPeppermint Oilinto the Sinus Survival Steamer’s water chamber and breathe-in for 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat 2x to 3x daily during infection/cold. For even better results, add a few sprays of Sinus Survival Eucalyptus Oil. This provides warm mist relief to open dry, swollen sinuses and help address infection. Note: It’s recommended to Follow Dr. Ivker’s Quick Fix process, available to Free Sinus Center Members to Download.
- Hot Tea: Add one drop to hot water and drink as a tea 3x a day during cold or infection.
- Plantar warts: rub tea tree oil directly on wart and let dry.
- Acne – Add tea tree oil (5% to 10%) to acne crème or a face gel.
- Dandruff or Just for Healthy Scalp and Hair – Add 4 drops into your shampoo for daily use. As a treatment add 15 drops to a carrier oil like jojoba oil, coconut oil, even olive oil and rub into scalp and hair. Let it sit for at least an hour or overnight, then shampoo.
- Household – Since Tea Tree Oil is antibacterial, you can add this to water and spray to add freshness to a room, spray where there’s mold, use in laundry and many other uses.
Sinus Survival Tea Tree Oil is the highest quality Australian Tea Tree Oil derived from the Melaleuca alternifolia Tree plant.