IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
This fat-soluble form of vitamin B1 has higher bioavailability compared to water-soluble forms. Klaire Labs Benfotiamine helps inhibit several pathways involved in glucose-induced vascular changes and supports healthy neuron function.
- Features a fat-soluble form of thiamine (B1), which has higher bioavailability compared to water-soluble forms.
- Clinical studies show that benfotiamine supports healthy neurological structures and already healthy glucose metabolism.
- Hypoallergenic* product free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, soybeans, corn, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Suggested Use: 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.