Support for Healthy Sinus and Respiratory Function
75 years of experience, testing and recommendations from medical doctors have made Sinupret+ internationally recognized. The #1 herbal sinus product in Germany, it has been recommended by physicians more than 3,500,000 times.
A proprietary blend of five carefully selected herbal extracts, European Elder, Common Sorrel, Cowslip, European Vervain and Gentian, Sinupret+ is a powerful solution for you and your family.
- Supports the upper respiratory system
- Strengthens the immune system
- Promotes healthy nasal passages
- Does not contain stimulants, caffeine, ephedra or pseudoephedrine
- Placebo-controlled, double-blind, multiple-randomized extensive clinical tests and trials confirm safety and effectiveness
- Sinupret+ has been cited for its safety and efficacy in several medical journals and letters including: The American Botanical Council Clinical Guide to Herbs, The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, Phytopharmaka, Planta Medica, Natural Standard Herb and Supplement Reference, and Pharmacist's Letter
(Sinupret+ is recommended for ages 12 and older. Children under 12 should use clinically tested Sinupret for Kids.)
Suggested Use: Adults and children over the age of 12 take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Recommended for use from 7 up to 14 days or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Ingredients: One serving size: 1 tablet - European Elder 36mg, Common Sorrel 36mg, Cowslip 36mg, European Vervain 36mg, Gentian 12mg.