Ginkgo Biloba Extract 120MG
$30.09 $42.99 -31% OFF
Description Supplement Facts Reviews
Ginkgo biloba has been studied for many years, with research demonstrating its powerful antioxidant potential as well as its ability to support circulation, thereby improving glucose and oxygen transport, particularly to the brain. Our Ginkgo biloba is European standardized ginkgo from a world leader in the manufacturing of European extracts used in clinical studies. European herbs are manufactured to the same standards as over-the-counter drugs in the USA. More importantly, the herb must demonstrate efficacy and safety before it can be sold to the public. The two active ingredients that provide the most significant health benefits are the flavone glycosides and terpene lactones, both of which our ginkgo is consistently standardized for.
- Manufactured by a world leader in European standardized herbs.
- Standardized to 24% Flavonglycosides, 6% Terpene Lactones, 0.8% Ginkgolide B.
- Made to the same specifications as the material used in clinical studies
- Tested for ginkgolic acid, which is a contaminant naturally occurring in ginkgo. It is potentially harmful in large amounts. Our material is required to test below 5 ppm.
- Active ingredients are powerful antioxidants that help protect healthy brain cells against free radical damage.
- Effectively supports healthy circulation by promoting the stable activity of platelet-activating factor; an important mechanism involved in normal, healthy blood clotting.
- By supporting circulation, ginkgo helps promote the delivery of oxygen and other essential nutrients, particularly to the brain.
- Ginkgo has been studied extensively to support brain health. It is important to note that these studies used European standardized extracts. Using nonstandardized ginkgo will not produce the same effects.
- More than 120 clinical studies have been published on standardized ginkgo biloba extract, most of which demonstrated benefits for brain, cardiovascular, and neurological health. Studies also show ginkgo promotes antioxidant protection.