Posted on by Marc Isaacson, President, Village Green Apothecary
- Nutrition advisors in-store and by phone
- Ask-the-Expert access to nutrition advisors via the internet
- Healthy living blog
- Weekly Essentials of Healthy Living radio show
- Radio show archives with years of tremendous information on many health topics
- Weekly eblasts with links to our most recent blogs, upcoming radio show and special promotions
- Website with resources and information on health issues and nutritional approaches
- Personalized health assessments and plans including customized nutritional supplements through our new IQYOU smart tool (it’s free!)
- Wellness consultations with one of our nutritionists, clinical herbalists, naturopathic doctors, or nurse practitioner
- Individualized lab tests for nutritional deficiencies, and more
- Full-service Pharmacy
- Extensive, specialized Compounding Pharmacy including customized Rx’s, nutrients and pet medications
- Safe medication disposal program through the TakeAway™ Environmental Return System
Humanized Health - NEW!
Learn about personalized health from top experts! Check out our fascinating new shows every week, available as videos, podcasts and transcripts.:
Paula is a highly qualified and experienced nutrition counselor on the staff at Village Green.
Margo's impressive knowledge base is the result of a unique blend of educational and professional experience.
Dr. Neal Barnard
Dr. Barnard leads programs advocating for preventive medicine, good nutrition, and higher ethical standards in research.
Dr. Joseph Pizzorno
Dr. Joseph Pizzorno, ND is a pioneer of integrative medicine and a leading authority on science-based natural medicine.
Debi is a registered dietitian with a master’s degree in nutrition, a personal trainer, and whole health coach.
Teri is a is a Certified Coach Practitioner with extensive certifications and experience in holistic medicinal practices.
Dr. Rav Ivker
Dr. Rav Ivker is a holistic family physician, health educator, and best-selling author.
Susan writes about the connection between plant-based diets and a reduced risk of chronic diseases.
Dr. Rob Brown
Dr. Brown's blended perspective of healthcare includes a deeply rooted passion for wellness and spiritual exploration.