- Excellent source of dietary fiber
- A whole food blend of seeds, sprouted grains and legumes containing both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Contains ingredients specifically chosen for their ability to support normal gut flora balance, regular bowel function and overall health
- Dietary fiber in Super Seed supports normal cardiovascular health
- Super Seed provides naturally occurring Omega-3 fatty acids
- The flax in Super Seed supports healthy estrogen metabolism and breast health in women and supports normal prostate health in men
- Good source of protein from beans and legumes
- Super Seed does not contain any added sugars or artificial ingredients such as sweeteners, colorings or flavorings, unlike many popular mass market fiber supplements
- Two servings of Super Seed provide over 50% of the Daily Value for fiber
- Select ingredients in Super Seed are produced through the Garden of Life proprietary Poten-Zyme™ fermentation process to make the nutrients more available to the body
The role fiber plays in a healthy diet became startlingly apparent in the late 1800s, when processes for refining sugar and milling flour were introduced. As people began consuming new wonder foods void of dietary fiber, a theory was introduced connecting lack of fiber in the diet and overall health. Now that several generations have been raised on processed foods, up to 100 million Americans experience some form of occasional digestive discomfort.
Super Seed is a powerful whole food formula that is an excellent source of dietary fiber. The ingredients in Super Seed were specifically chosen for their exceptional ability to support and maintain optimal bowel health and function.
Give your body the whole food fiber it needs for optimal bowel health with Super Seed