MegaFlora Probiotic with Turmeric
- 14 unique probiotic strains, includes acid-resistant
- 50 billion CFUs of active bacteria
- Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019) and Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115) are included to promote regularity, healthy bowel function and proper digestion for reduced gas and bloating
- Turmeric Root helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response of the colon
- Prebiotic Food Blend promotes the growth of good bacteria within the gut
- Use as part of your foundational health program
MegaFlora Probiotic with Turmeric contains Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019) and Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115) to promote regularity, healthy bowel function and proper digestion for reduced gas and bloating in addition to our signature blend of 14 unique strains of probiotics and 50 billion active bacteria. Our turmeric root helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response of the colon, and our Prebiotic Blend encourages the growth of healthy gut bacteria. Just like all our supplements, this product is certified Certified Glyphosate Residue Free,! We recommend storing your MegaFlora in the fridge or freezer, and taking it once daily with a meal.
- Form: Capsule
- Suggested Use: 2 capsules at any time of the day with food and a beverage.
This product will be shipped with an ice pack, and it will not arrive cold. The potency of the product is guaranteed by the manufacturer for up to 7 days outside refrigeration, and the probiotic products are formulated with more than the guaranteed CFU. Refrigerate immediately upon receipt, before opening the product. This product is shipped from Bethesda, MD. We ship cold products from Monday to Thursday only. Standard Shipping may take up to 7 days depending on your location in the country. Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air shipping options are available on the checkout page. If you need further clarification about how we handle cold products, please call us before placing the order.
Village Green Apothecary
5415 W Cedar Ln
Bethesda, Maryland, 2081
Toll Free: (800) 869-9159
© 2021 Village Green Apothecary - All Rights Reserved. The information provided on this site is not intended to be a substitute for advice or treatment from a qualified physician, nor is it intended to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Consult your physician prior to starting any new health program or if you any questions regarding a medical condition.