- Promotes heart, brain, and immune health, and supports healthy growth and development
- 550 mg of omega-3s per 1/2 teaspoonful + vitamins A and D3
- Sustainably sourced from wild-caught Norwegian Arctic cod
- IFOS and IGEN non-GMO certified
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
Carlson for Kids Norwegian Cod Liver Oil has received numerous awards for its taste and quality. A single 1/2 teaspoonful provides 550 mg of omega-3s, including EPA and DHA, which support heart, brain, and immune system health. To ensure maximum freshness, Kid's Cod Liver Oil is closely managed from sea to store.
We source the highest quality Arctic cod off the coast of Norway using traditional, sustainable methods. The same day they're caught, our cod are transported to a highly regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification. Kid's Cod Liver Oil is bottled with a touch of vitamin E and is given a nitrogen flush to remove oxygen and to prevent oxidation. Like all Carlson omega-3s, freshness, potency, and purity are guaranteed.