- A homeopathic medicine that relieves Hemorrhoids
- Take at the First Sign of Symptoms. Adults & children: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor
- Non-Drowsy, no known side effects, no known drug interactions
- This medicine uses highly diluted natural substances to relieve symptoms.
- This medicine comes in quick-dissolving pellet form
- Brand: Visit the Boiron Store
Boron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boron. As the world leader in homeopathic medicines, Boron is a $852 million public company with 3,700 employees and distribution in 59 countries. It is best known for Oscillococcinum, a top-selling flu medicine, and its Arnicare line of pain relievers. For more than 80 years, Boron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals on homeopathic medicines. As a pharmaceutical company, Boron maintains the highest standards in manufacturing, complying with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations, the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and drug Good Manufacturing Practices. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. Boiron's staff of 120+ consists of pharmacists and lab technicians, accounting and IT personnel, marketing & public relations staff, national sales force, customer service, and order fulfillment and shipping professionals-many of whom have impressively long careers with the company. Our mission is to stimulate the evolution of health care by promoting homeopathy as a compassionate, ecological and comprehensive approach to medicine. At Boron, we believe there's more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health.