- Standardized Broccoli Extract Veggie Caps
- 30 mg sulforaphane glucosinolate per serv.
- Studied Phase II Detoxification Agent
- 20 X More Concentrated Than Broccoli
- Supports Healthy Cell Replication
WHAT DOES BROCCOMAX DO?
BroccoMax® has been demonstrated in vitro to yield approximately 8 mg of sulforaphane per DR capsule containing 30 mg of SGS.
BroccoMax® broccoli seed extract is manufactured using a patented process that preserves myrosinase, the enzyme in broccoli that metabolizes SGS (Sulforaphane Glucosinolate, a.k.a. glucoraphanin) in the small intestine into sulforaphane.
Sulforaphane is a potent inducer of Phase 2 detoxifying liver enzymes and helps protect cellular DNA and promotes healthy cell replication and liver health.