Arnicare Gel and Arnica montana 30C oral pellets relieve muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises. Boiron’s Value Pack provides an economical and convenient way to combine general internal action with external spot treatment.
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- Pellets do not interact with other medications or supplements.
- Gel has no traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Gel is cooling, non-greasy, and absorbed quickly by the skin.
- Pellets melt under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Available over the counter in a 2.6 oz tube of gel and a multidose tube of approximately 80 oral pellets.
- Also offered as a cream, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula
Made with fresh mountain daisies (Arnica montana) from the French Alps, Boiron’s line of pain relievers reduce everyday muscle aches, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* The Value Pack conveniently pairs two of the most popular forms of Arnica: Arnicare Gel for external spot treatment and Arnica montana 30C pellets for general internal action. The odorless, non-greasy gel is cooling and quickly absorbed by the skin. The pellets melt under the tongue, have no known side effects, and do not interact with other medications or supplements. Neither the gel nor the pellets mask symptoms that may indicate a more serious problem.
Available over the counter, the Arnicare Gel MDT Value Pack contains the gel in a 2.6 oz tube and a multidose tube of approximately 80 pellets. Boiron’s pain relief line includes a cream, ointment, tablet, and arthritis pain formula.
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area and massage gently as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed.
Arnica 30C Pellets:
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved, or as directed by a doctor