Call Center Manager & Nutrition Customer Support
Do you have experience managing a call center with 6 or more team members – including some who work remotely? Do you have interest or experience in health and nutrition? Are you interested in working in a store that cares about people’s health and offers an array of complementary products and services to promote healthy living?
At Village Green Apothecary, we think that America’s healthcare system is in bad shape. We want to help fix it with our unique approach to health – the best of traditional pharmaceuticals, alternative remedies, and state-of-the-art knowledge. We actively bring individualized healthcare to our customers, creating healthier lifestyles and promoting preventative options. We have a collaborative team of pharmacists and nutritionists aligned with our passion to personalize healthcare.
We are looking for a bright, friendly, energetic person with solid experience managing a call center AND a deep passion for nutrition and healthy living, to work with customers through our busy integrative pharmacy’s call center. Our store sells top quality nutritional supplements, herbs and homeopathic remedies, as well as a good selection of clean personal care products and health-related books.
This position includes managing on-site team members, as well as working to help build a team of remote call center staff. Our call center manager will also interface with customers to answer questions about health and nutritional products, take orders, prepare orders for shipment, and do other retail-related tasks. To fit this job, you should be a true "people person," someone with a genuine love of people, who is also flexible, enthusiastic, reliable, and able to handle hectic moments with patience and good cheer. In return, you'll get friendly co-workers, employee discounts, and a great learning environment.
Here's what you NEED to have:
- Passion for nutrition and healthy living
- Customer service in your DNA – you love helping and supporting people
- Experience managing 6 or more people in a call center setting
- Strong verbal communication skills, with a strong command of English
- Solid organizational skills
- Great telephone skills, experience communicating with customers on the phone
- Team player experience, with a positive, can-do attitude
It would be GREAT if you have:
- Education or certification in the field of nutrition
- Familiarity with national vitamin and supplement brands and herbs
- Some knowledge of homeopathy
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, SEND A COVER LETTER with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and in your cover letter, please answer the following 3 questions, in order to be considered:
- Why do you feel you are a good fit for this job?
- What are one or two examples of excellent customer service that you have given in your previous work?
- How does your passion for healthy living exhibit itself in your daily life?
Thank you for your interest!