Call Center Asst. Manager & Customer Support for Integrative Pharmacy
Do you have experience in management either in a retail or customer service role?
Do you have interest and/or experience in health and nutrition? Are you interested in working in a store that cares about people’s health and offers an array of complementary products and services to promote healthy living?
We’re Village Green Apothecary and we think that America’s healthcare system is in bad shape. We want to help fix it with our unique approach to health – the best of traditional pharmaceuticals, alternative remedies, and state-of-the-art knowledge. We actively bring individualized healthcare to our customers, creating healthier lifestyles and promoting preventative options. We have a collaborative team of pharmacists and nutritionists aligned with our passion to personalize healthcare.
We are looking for a bright, friendly, energetic person with solid experience managing a call center AND a deep passion for nutrition and healthy living, to work with customers through our busy integrative pharmacy’s call center. Our store sells top quality nutritional supplements, herbs and homeopathic remedies, as well as a good selection of clean personal care products and health-related books.
This position includes managing on-site team members, as well as working to help build a team of remote call center staff. Our call center manager will also interface with customers to answer questions, take orders for health and nutraceutical products, prepare orders for shipment, and do other retail-related tasks. To fit this job, you should be a true "people person," someone with a genuine love of people, who is also flexible, enthusiastic, reliable, and able to handle hectic moments with patience and good cheer. In return, you'll get friendly co-workers, employee discounts, and a great learning environment.
Here's what you NEED to have:
- Customer service in your DNA -- you love helping and supporting people
- Experience managing 6 or more people in a call center setting
- Strong verbal communication skills, with a strong command of English
- Solid organizational skills
- Great telephone skills, experience communicating with customers on the phone
- Team player experience, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Passion for nutrition and healthy living
It would be GREAT if you have:
- Education or certification in the field of nutrition
- Familiarity with national vitamin and supplement brands and herbs
- Some knowledge of homeopathy
About us: Village Green Apothecary has been providing customers with individualized nutrition, pharmacy, and healthy living products and resources for over 50 years. We are committed to providing expert guidance, knowledge, and a custom-tailored mix of nutritional and pharmaceutical products needed to achieve and maintain optimal health - at every stage of life. We carry an extensive selection of over 10,000 nutritional supplements, including practitioner lines and our exclusive Pathway nutritional products. We also have homeopathic remedies, natural beauty care products, and books.
How to apply: If you are interested in this opportunity, SEND A COVER LETTER with your resume to email@example.com, and in your cover letter, please answer the following 3 questions, in order to be considered:
- Why do you feel you are a good fit for this job?
- What are one or two examples of excellent customer service that you have given in your previous work?
- How does your passion for healthy living exhibit itself in your daily life?
Thank you for your interest!