Posted on by Paula Gallagher
- Hypoallergenic – no dairy, no soy, no animal ingredients, no gluten
- 100% natural, non-GMO
- Complete protein made from plant sources (brown rice, pea, and artichoke)
- Infused with BCAAs and L-glutamine
- Contains a proprietary enzyme blend to support digestion and absorption
- Gentle on the stomach
- 21 grams of protein per scoop
- No xylitol, maltitol, or sorbitol (sugar alcohols), and no artificial sweeteners
- Free of major allergens
- Low Glycemic load
- Cholesterol free
- Mixes easily
- Great tasting – chocolate, berry, vanilla, or unflavore
Humanized Health - NEW!
Learn about personalized health from top experts! Check out our fascinating new shows every week, available as videos, podcasts and transcripts.:
Paula is a highly qualified and experienced nutrition counselor on the staff at Village Green.
Margo's impressive knowledge base is the result of a unique blend of educational and professional experience.
Dr. Neal Barnard
Dr. Barnard leads programs advocating for preventive medicine, good nutrition, and higher ethical standards in research.
Dr. Joseph Pizzorno
Dr. Joseph Pizzorno, ND is a pioneer of integrative medicine and a leading authority on science-based natural medicine.
Debi is a registered dietitian with a master’s degree in nutrition, a personal trainer, and whole health coach.
Teri is a is a Certified Coach Practitioner with extensive certifications and experience in holistic medicinal practices.
Dr. Rav Ivker
Dr. Rav Ivker is a holistic family physician, health educator, and best-selling author.
Susan writes about the connection between plant-based diets and a reduced risk of chronic diseases.
Dr. Rob Brown
Dr. Brown's blended perspective of healthcare includes a deeply rooted passion for wellness and spiritual exploration.