Nutrition Customer Support for Call Center
Do you have experience in nutrition, but are looking for something that’s new and different, and extremely rewarding? Are you interested in working in a store that cares about people’s health and offers an array of alternatives to promote healthy living?
At Village Green Apothecary, we think that America’s healthcare system is in bad shape. We want to help fix it with our unique approach to health – the best of traditional pharmaceuticals, alternative remedies, and state-of-the-art knowledge. We actively bring individualized healthcare to our customers, creating healthier lifestyles and promoting preventative options. We have a collaborative team of pharmacists and nutritionists aligned with our passion to personalize healthcare.
We are currently looking for a bright, friendly, energetic person with education and certification in nutrition, to work with customers in our busy integrative pharmacy’s Call Center (ability to work Saturdays is a plus). Our store sells top quality nutritional supplements, herbs and homeopathic remedies, as well as a good selection of clean personal care products and health-related books.
The position includes answering questions about health and nutritional products, taking orders, preparing orders for shipment, and other retail-related tasks. To fit this job, you should be a true "people person," someone with a genuine love of people, who is also flexible, enthusiastic, reliable, and able to handle hectic moments with patience and good cheer. In return, you'll get friendly co-workers, generous employee discounts, and a great learning environment.
Here's what you need to have:
- Passion for nutrition and healthy living
- Customer service in your DNA – you love helping and supporting people
- Education and certification in the field of nutrition
- Familiarity with national vitamin and supplement brands and herbs
- Some knowledge of homeopathy is a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills, with a strong command of English
- Great telephone skills, experience communicating with customers on the phone
- Team player experience, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Retail experience helpful, but not required
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, SEND A COVER LETTER with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and in your cover letter, please answer the following 3 questions, in order to be considered:
- Why do you feel you are a good fit for this job?
- What are one or two examples of excellent client or customer service that you have given in your previous work?
- How does your passion for healthy living exhibit itself in your daily life?
Thank you for your interest!