Nutrition Customer Support for Village Green’s Call Center
Do you have customer service experience? Are you interested in working in a store that cares about people's health and offers an array of alternatives to promote healthy living? Bonus points if you have experience in nutrition and nutritional supplements.
Village Green Apothecary is looking for a bright, friendly, energetic person to work with customers in our busy integrative pharmacy’s Call Center, full-time Tuesday-Saturday, 40 hours per week, or part-time 24-30 hours per week (including Saturdays). Our store sells top quality nutritional supplements, herbs and homeopathic remedies, as well as a good selection of clean personal care products and health-related books.
The position includes taking orders over the phone and answering questions about health and nutritional products, preparing orders for shipment, and other retail-related tasks. To fit this job, you should be a true "people person," someone with a genuine love of people, who is also flexible, enthusiastic, reliable, and able to handle hectic moments with patience and good cheer. In return, you'll get friendly co-workers, generous employee discounts, and a great learning environment.
Here's what you need to have:
- Customer service in your DNA – you love helping and supporting people
- Passion for nutrition and healthy living
- Education and/or certification in the field of nutrition (preferred, but not required)
- Familiarity with national vitamin and supplement brands and herbs
- Some knowledge of homeopathy is a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills, with a strong command of English
- Great telephone skills, experience communicating with customers on the phone
- Team player experience, with a positive, can-do attitude
- Retail experience (helpful, but not required)
About us: Village Green Apothecary has been providing customers with individualized nutrition, pharmacy, and healthy living products and resources for over 50 years. We are committed to providing expert guidance, knowledge, and a custom-tailored mix of nutritional and pharmaceutical products needed to achieve and maintain optimal health – at every stage of life. We carry an extensive selection of over 10,000 nutritional supplements, including practitioner lines and our exclusive Pathway nutritional products. We also have homeopathic remedies, natural beauty care products, and books.
If you are interested in this opportunity, SEND A COVER LETTER with your resume to email@example.com, and in your cover letter, please answer the following 3 questions, in order to be considered:
- Why do you feel you are a good fit for this job?
2. What are one or two examples of excellent client or customer service that you have given in your previous work?
3. How does your passion for healthy living exhibit itself in your daily life?
Thank you for your interest.