- Provides Concentrated Glucoraphanin from Broccoli Seed Extract
- Supports Healthy Cell-Life Cycles
- Supports Phase II Detoxification Enzymes
- Supports Extended Antioxidant Activity
- Supports the Body’s Normal Response to Inflammation
truebroc broccoli seed extract is obtained using a patented process to extract glucoraphanin (also known as sulforaphane glucosinolate or “sgs”) from its most concentrated cruciferous source—broccoli seeds. Glucoraphanin is enzymatically converted to the extensively researched isothiocyanate known as sulforaphane (SFN). Research suggests that SFN supports long-lasting antioxidant activity, and the production of detoxification enzymes. It also extends support to the immune, nervous, and cardiovascular systems, addressing the maintenance of good health throughout adult life. OncoPLEX™ provides 30 mg of glucoraphanin per capsule.