- 45 Phytonutrient Dense Superfoods with Young Cereal Grass Juices
- 12 Sprouted Ingredients
- Fermented Whole Food Ingredients
- 10 Probiotic Strains
Perfect Food Super Green Formula
Perfect Food is one of our legacy products and has been a top-selling green supplement in the natural products industry for over a decade. It is made with concentrated cereal grass juices plus a fermented whole food blend of grasses and sprouted seeds, along with 17 veggie juices, acerola cherry, sea vegetables—including spirulina, chlorella and calcified red algae—and one billion CFU of probiotics. Stevia has been added to enhance the taste.
Perfect Food Super Green Formula has more greens per serving than other green food supplement formulas. Made with vegetable, sprout and organic cereal grass ingredients, one serving is equivalent to 140 grams of fresh grass juice to ensure your body receives the nutritional benefits of multiple servings of fruit and vegetables every day.
Perfect Food Super Green Formula supplement contains 10 probiotic strains, delivering a one billion cell count per daily serving to support digestive health, and spirulina to support healthy immune function. An excellent source of natural vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene and natural vitamin C, Perfect Food is great for those who are unable to eat enough green foods. Select ingredients are produced through the Garden of Life proprietary Poten-Zyme fermentation process to make the nutrients more available to the body.
Perfect Food Super Green Formula Benefits
- More greens per serving than other green food formulas
- An ideal product for those who don’t get enough green foods
- One billion¹ live cell count per serving, with 10 probiotic strains to support healthy digestion
- Spirulina to support healthy immune function
- An excellent source of natural vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene and natural vitamin C
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
Perfect Food—a super green whole food supplement with more greens per serving than other green food formulas.