- Purified Nattokinase Veggie Capsules
- Clinically-Studied Cardiovascular Effects
- 2000 FU (100 mg) Per Capsule
- FU = Fibrinolytic Unit
- Extracted From Natto Without Solvents
- Fibrin Is Involved in Blood Clotting and Is Instrumental in Thrombosis
- The use of JNKA MARK is authorized ONLY for those products that have met the strict standard criteria set by JNKA.
WHAT DOES NATTOMAX DO?
Jarrow Formulas® NattoMax® is a highly purified Nattokinase with vitamin K removed. Nattokinase is naturally occurring in traditional Japanese food (natto) fermented by Bacillus subtilis subsp. natto.
NattoMax® is concentrated without solvents. Each capsule offers 2000 Fibrinolytic Units. Nattokinase is a fibrinolytic enzyme that supports healthy circulation by its effects on serine protease-mediated digestion of fibrin.