INIKA Mineral Mattifying Powder creates a naturally matte finish that diminishes the appearances of large pores, redness and fine lines.Controls shine and gives skin a healthy looking, airbrushed finish. The perfect final step in your make-up routine.Certified Vegan. Certified Halal. Certified Cruelty-Free.
Our Mineral Mattifying Powder is a loose powder with a silky blend of the lightest minerals to create a naturally matte finish.
If you struggle with oily skin, this is the perfect product to create a natural matte finish after your foundation, or even directly on your bare skin.
A multi–purpose product, it can be used before and after foundation. It absorbs excess oil and helps minimize the look of large pores, redness and fine lines. Also helps set make-up, extending its longevity.
The perfect final step in your make-up routine that helps set, control shine and give skin a healthy looking, airbrushed finish. Easy to wear all day, every day.
INIKA Mineral Mattifying Powder is in a loose powder format, which makes the product easy to apply – press, tap and blend by following these steps:
- Dispense a small amount of powder into the lid.
- Press the Vegan Kabuki Brush into your Mineral Mattifying Powder, collecting the product into your brush.
- Turning the brush upwards, tap the Mineral Mattifying Powder into the Vegan Kabuki Brush as this will ensure a flawless, even application every time.
- Start at the top of the forehead sweeping the brush down the face and outwards.
- Continue sweeping the brush over your eye area, down across the lips and down towards your décolletage.
- Tap more to conceal further problem areas or build coverage.
Oily skin: For maximum oil absorption, apply before Liquid or Loose Mineral Foundation using the INIKA Vegan Kabuki Brush, concentrating on the T-Zone or areas of concern.
Large pores: To reduce the appearance of large pores, use the Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush, tapping and pressing the Mineral Mattifying Powder into the skin after foundation application.
Matte finish: Tap product all over the face using the Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush or apply with a cosmetic sponge by gently pressing down on the skin.