Mascara Long Lash Black
Our Long Lash Vegan Mascara is a beautiful, luxurious formula that uses 100% plant-derived and natural ingredients to boost length, volume and lash span.
Achieve a spectacular panoramic effect thanks to the silky smooth, clump free texure. The new voluminous brush head allows the perfect amount of mascara to be applied every time.
The ultimate lashes are now possible with this revolutionary formula, made with;
- NO harsh synthetic ingredients
- NO animal-derived ingredients (Certified Vegan)
- Conditioning ingredients to boost lash vitality and health (Vitamin E, Magnolia Bark Extract, Sunflower Oil)
- Mineral pigments for an intense, rich colour long-wearing formula that will last all day
- Buildable, yet gentle formula for sensitive eyes
TIP: Due to the 100% natural formula that is free of chemicals and synthetic preservatives, we recommend replacing your Long Lash Vegan Mascara every 3-6 months.
- Use the brush to coat, lift, separate and add length to lashes.
- Apply around the lower lashes and above the upper lashes using short strokes along the lash line to build up color.
- If you prefer a stronger look, build your mascara up in layers and wiggle the wand in the roots of the lashes through to the tips, ensuring you allow enough time to dry between coats.
A HANDY HINT: Ensure you don’t pump the Mascara wand in and out of the container as this can pump air into the mascara and dry it out. Instead, swirl the mascara wand around the inside of the container to really load the brush with product..
MAKEUP TIP: For a dramatic effect and maximum staying power, apply eyeliner over the entire eyelid and top with your favorite INIKA Mineral Eyeshadow.
Village Green Apothecary
5415 W Cedar Ln
Bethesda, Maryland, 2081
Toll Free: (800) 869-9159
© 2021 Village Green Apothecary - All Rights Reserved. The information provided on this site is not intended to be a substitute for advice or treatment from a qualified physician, nor is it intended to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. Consult your physician prior to starting any new health program or if you any questions regarding a medical condition.