- Formulated to need no refrigeration
- Manufactured in small batches for optimal freshness
- Formulated to include Saccharomyces boulardii a proven aid in digestive health
Because probiotics are live cultures, product freshness becomes a top priority. Sinus Survival Pro Biotic is carefully handled and manufactured often throughout the year, ensuring optimal product freshness for maximized potency at ingestion. We are so confident of our freshness that we guarantee Sinus Survival Pro Biotic to be at full label strength at ingestion!
Pro Biotic is formulated with Saccharomyces boulardii, a proven potentiator for good bacteria that removes pathogens from the gut. This action enables a more effective probiotic presence, encouraging a healthy environment for vitamin uptake and immune support.
- Fortify key immune cells
- Reduce respiratory challenges and symptoms
- Increase immune vitality and mental clarity
- Protect against stress-induced challenges
Pure beta glucan is considered the most effective single nutrient to naturally prime immune cells. Well Immune is well researched and proven in clinical trials to ignite and protect the immune system from ongoing stressors.
Well Immune can benefit:
- Everyone, to help build a strong defense against colds, allergies and viruses
- Those with upper respiratory, sinus and asthma challenges
- Individuals who are under extra stress
- Athletes and those who exercise frequently
- Students, teachers, and those who are exposed to closed environments with others
Clinical studies have shown these benefits in just 4 weeks:
- Reduced allergy symptoms
- Reduced nasal symptoms
- Reduced severity and duration of colds
- Reduced fatigue
- Decreased sleep problems
"The benefits of beta glucan and Well Immune are well documented. I have been recommending this product to my patients with great success." Dr. Rob Ivker, Sinus Survival
Well Immune is highly purified, all natural, yeast-free beta glucan extract derived from Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Dr. Ivker recommends taking daily at least 4 weeks prior to and during the cold and flu season (October through April). If you suffer from allergies or are in a high stress environment, exercise frequently, have taxing stresses on your body, etc., then continue to take daily.