- Main Indication: Dizziness Triggered By Moving The Head.
- A single active ingredient for highly targeted relief.
- No known interactions with other medications, herbs, or supplements.
- Pellets melt in mouth without the need for food or water.
- Ideal for adults and children.
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Includes one easy dispensing tube of approx. 80 pellets (16 doses)
Customize your care with Boiron single medicines for highly targeted relief. Conium Maculatum is a homeopathic dilution that relieves dizziness triggered by moving the head. The pellets melt in your mouth and can be taken on the go, no food or water needed. They come in an easy dispensing tube of approx. 80 pellets (16 doses). Boiron single medicines are ideal for adults and children and do not contain artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. Always use according to the label instructions unless directed by your health care professional.
With more than 85 years of expertise, Boiron is a trusted brand that prides itself on quality manufacturing and responsible environmental practices. All products are made according to the highest standards of cGMP and formulated with HPUS ingredients for purity. (BoironUSA.com)