Research has estimated 43% of the U.S. population suffers with common gastro-intestinal disorders. To support a healthy gastro-intestinal tract, Pioneer's clinician formulated Comprehensive Gut Health is intended to provide nutritive support to help:
- Calm irritated mucous membranes of the intestinal tract.
- Support the health of the intestinal tract to allow for the normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients.
- Support the protective mucin layer that covers the stomach and small intestines.
- Strengthen the connective tissue of the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Normalize bowel regularity by calming an overactive intestinal tract.
- Modulate the immune system of the gastro-intestinal tract.
We use what works! Researched Ingredients + Researched Potencies
Pioneer Comprehensive Gut Health features the following clinician recommended, lab verified gluten free ingredients:
Glutamine is the primary fuel source for cells lining the small intestine. It is essential fro maintaining intestinal function.
N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG) nutritionally supports the intestinal mucosa's protective glycoprotein cover.
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) is a demulcent herb which is soothing and healing to the lining of the stomach and small intestine.
Marshmallow is a demulcent herb that contains mucilage polysaccharides that soothe and protect mucous membranes.
Mucin is the carbohydrate-rich, glycoprotein complex that is the backbone of the intestinal tract's protective cover.
Quercetin is a flavonoid that stabilizes immune cell membranes and supports the connective tissue of the GI tract.
Vitamin A is a required for cell proliferation and differentiation, normal immune function and the integrity of mucosal and epithelial surfaces of the stomach and intestines.
- Clinician Formulated
- Gluten Free
- Support for INtestinal Wellness
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine
- Suitable for Celiacs and All People