Build Strong Bones Now!
Salus Calcium Magnesium is an easily absorbed liquid solution designed to address the many issues associated with calcium deficiency. This all too common deficiency is responsible for more than 150 different negative health conditions including osteoporosis, which results in weak, fragile bones caused by low bone mass and deterioration of bone tissue. Loss of bone density often affects the elderly, however, this condition may often commence around the age of 30. That’s why you need to maintain adequate bone mass throughout your life by taking a properly prepared supplement that offers maximum absorption and is safe for long-term use.*
With Salus Calcium Magnesium liquid, the unique form as well as the additional combination of magnesium, zinc and vitamin D ensures that the calcium is absorbed where it’s needed – in the bones.
• Salus Calcium Magnesium is a scientifically prepared liquid solution that allows approximately 98% of the elemental calcium and magnesium to be absorbed by the body – unlike minerals in tablet or capsule form which are less bioavailable and need to first be broken down in the digestive tract
• Each daily dose of 2 tbsp (30 ml) provides: 155 mg of elemental calcium (from 1474 mg of compound calcium gluconate and calcium lactate), 186 mg of elemental magnesium (from 3106 mg of compound magnesium gluconate and magnesium citrate), 3.5 mg of elemental zinc and 204 I.U. of vitamin D
• Calcium gluconate and calcium lactate are selected as they are the most soluble organic forms of calcium suitable for use in liquid solutions and are highly soluble throughout the digestive tract
• Calcium gluconate and calcium lactate are able to utilize both types of absorption sites in the small intestine - active transport sites located at the beginning of the small intestine and passive diffusion sites located in the more alkaline environment at the end of the small intestine
• Contains vitamin D3 which is four times more active than commonly used vitamin D2 • Includes zinc citrate which helps the body absorb calcium, reducing the risk of calcium deficiency
• Thoughtfully prepared in a natural and delicious fruit juice base along with aqueous herbal extracts and bottled in recyclable glass
• All vegetarian liquid formula
• Free of wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol, artificial additives and preservatives
• Certified Kosher
• Salus Calcium Magnesium is a factor in maintaining good health and supports the calcium and magnesium needs of men, women and children
• Helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth
• Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
• Helps to maintain proper muscle function