Supports optimal health and function of the bladder wall tissue. Provides key nutrients and botanicals in combination to support and maintain healthy tissue response in the bladder.
- Vitamin A is essential in maintaining healthy immune function and it is essential in maintaining the epithelial and mucosal surfaces, including those in the bladder
- Bioflavonoids from citrus and Quercetin maintain a healthy inflammation response
- Glucosamine HCL is a plant derived glucosamine promoting healthy tissues
- L-Arginine promotes the activity of nitric oxide synthase, further supporting healthy function of the bladder
- Other supportive botanicals: Oregon grape root and Corn silk, both of which have a positive and supportive benefit for the bladder tissues