IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Five (5)-HTP Function
Supports Serotonin Synthesis
Five (5)-HTP Highlights
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan Capsules
- May Be Useful In Promoting Mental Health
- As a precursor to serotonin
- 50 mg Naturally Extracted 5-HTP
- From Griffonia simplicifolia
- Melatonin Precursor: May Promote Sleep
What Does Five (5)-HTP Do?
Jarrow Formulas 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) is an extract of Griffonia simplicifolia seeds from coastal West Africa. Purity is assured by HPLC. 5-HTP is the direct metabolic precursor to serotonin and is important for the production of melatonin, a hormone secreted by the pineal gland that aids biorhythm regulation.