We’re Here to Help and Support You With Extraordinary Health Resources
Marc Isaacson, President, Village Green Apothecary on
Our team at Village Green Apothecary has one main goal – to help our customers optimize their health and feel extraordinary. We are here to provide you with resources, support and tools to assist you toward achieving your health goals. For us, this simply means doing everything possible to stack the deck in your favor to help you get to where you want to be as quickly and simply as possible. We believe that getting to the root cause of health issues is the most direct route to extraordinary health. We believe that each person is different, and that we need to work with you based on your own unique biochemistry and DNA. At Village Green, we have a lot of resources to help you. I mean, a LOT! Did you know we have a team of 50 and have been gathering tremendous knowledge over the last 50 years of business to make sure you get the answers you need? Starting with our extremely knowledgeable nutrition advisors, we can answer all sorts of questions about nutrition and supplements (vitamins, minerals, herbs, homeopathic remedies), and we carry some of the best and highest-quality product lines available anywhere. We also know that prescription drugs can interact or interfere with some vitamins and minerals, causing secondary health issues; our pharmacists are trained in drug interactions and depletions and can help you with that, too. We Offer the Following Services to Help and Support You:
- Nutrition advisors in-store and by phone
- Ask-the-Expert access to nutrition advisors via the internet
- Healthy living blog
- Weekly Essentials of Healthy Living radio show
- Radio show archives with years of tremendous information on many health topics
- Weekly eblasts with links to our most recent blogs, upcoming radio show and special promotions
- Website with resources and information on health issues and nutritional approaches
- Personalized health assessments and plans including customized nutritional supplements through our new IQYOU smart tool (it’s free!)
- Wellness consultations with one of our nutritionists, clinical herbalists, naturopathic doctors, or nurse practitioner
- Individualized lab tests for nutritional deficiencies, and more
- Full-service Pharmacy
- Extensive, specialized Compounding Pharmacy including customized Rx’s, nutrients and pet medications
- Safe medication disposal program through the TakeAway™ Environmental Return System
Humanized Health - NEW!
Learn about personalized health from top experts! Check out our fascinating new shows every week, available as videos, podcasts and transcripts.:
Paula is a highly qualified and experienced nutrition counselor on the staff at Village Green.
Margo's impressive knowledge base is the result of a unique blend of educational and professional experience.
Dr. Neal Barnard
Dr. Barnard leads programs advocating for preventive medicine, good nutrition, and higher ethical standards in research.
Dr. Joseph Pizzorno
Dr. Joseph Pizzorno, ND is a pioneer of integrative medicine and a leading authority on science-based natural medicine.
Debi is a registered dietitian with a master’s degree in nutrition, a personal trainer, and whole health coach.
Teri is a is a Certified Coach Practitioner with extensive certifications and experience in holistic medicinal practices.
Dr. Rav Ivker
Dr. Rav Ivker is a holistic family physician, health educator, and best-selling author.
Susan writes about the connection between plant-based diets and a reduced risk of chronic diseases.
Dr. Rob Brown
Dr. Brown's blended perspective of healthcare includes a deeply rooted passion for wellness and spiritual exploration.